Friday 2 September 2016

Zom-B Fugitive - Book Review


Zom-B Fugitive (Zom-B #11)
by Darren Shan


What is it about:
Where do you turn when all is lost? How can you build a fresh future on the sands of a twisted path? What if everything you knew was a lie? B Smith is on the run...

What did I think of it:
Finally I was able to pick this book up. It was the first book in this series that I owned, as I got a signed copy from my good friend Beanie. I decided to hold off reading it until I read all the earlier books in the series.

And it was worth the wait. I don't think I'd have enjoyed reading this book on its own without knowing everything that happened before. Even with the handy recap at the start of the book.

B is in serious trouble and on the run. She gets help from some unusual allies, and she's not sure who to trust anymore.

There's a revelation I've been waiting for for a few books and it confirmed what I already suspected. Not that I minded, because this revelation sure upped the ante and with another cliffhanger this series is set up for one big finale.

Luckily I have the last book all ready to read, because I'm eager to find out how all this will end. Will it be as cool as I'm hoping it to be, or will it be just as frustrating as the ending to Cirque du Freak?

Why should you read it:
It's a cool story with zombies, mutants and more!


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments: