Monday 19 September 2016

Cursed - Book Review


Cursed: A Collection of Coveted Short Stories
by Shawntelle Madison


What is it about:
Return to the Coveted universe with several whimsical short stories featuring the delightfully neurotic werewolf Natalya Stravinsky and the rest of the zany supernatural inhabitants of South Toms River, New Jersey. Tales include a Coveted prequel, previously released tales, as well as never seen before stories.

What did I think of it:
I very much enjoyed the Coveted trilogy, so I was very happy to get my trotters on this book with short stories set in the same world.

There are several stories with Natalya, the lead character of the trilogy, but also some with other characters from the series. I enjoyed the stories with Natalya the most I will confess. I especially liked the story where she keeps an eye on her grandmother, who's going on a date, but the title story Cursed is really cool as well.

All in all a fun and enjoyable addition to the trilogy. I can advice this book to anyone who loved the trilogy and wants to read a little bit more about the characters and the world.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun collection of Coveted stories.


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments: