Wednesday 24 August 2016

Zom-B Family - Book Review


Zom-B Family (Zom-B #9)
by Darren Shan


What is it about:
Can anyone hurt you as much as a loved one?
When does the fight become too much to bear?
How much pain can one person endure?

B smith is discovering the true meaning of family...


What did I think of it:
Another cool addition to this series.

B is in serious trouble and has some very hard decisions to make in this book. There are some rather brutal scenes, and Shan isn't sparing the reader the details.

Once the story got going I kept reading until I finished the book. As all the other books it's fast paced and a quick, but cool, read.

There's one character who keeps getting more interesting and who hinted that some of my suspicions might be validated in a future book. I'm rooting for this character making it to the end of the series. He's too cool and complex to get rid of in my opinion. we'll see though, because the body count in this series is high.

The book ends with another cliffhanger, but I have the next book in this series in my TBR pile, so I'll be reading it soon.

Why should you read it:
It's a cool zombie series for younger teens.


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments: