Monday 20 June 2016

Quick Book Reviews

Some books I never got round to review, but read so long ago I can't remember the details to write a longer review about them



Hell Fire (Corine Solomon #2) by Ann Aguirre
A very nice read, but I totally read this series out of order, and the later books are so much better. Still I really recommend this series.

Ill Wind (Weather Warden #1) by Rachel Caine
A really cool read. I love Caine's writing and world building. I have other books in this series in my TBR pile, and really should read them soon.

Where the Deep Ones Are by Kenneth Hite and Andy Hopp
A fun Lovecraftian parody of Where The Wild Things Are. Recommended to anyone who is familiar with Lovecraft's work, and especially The Shadow Over Innsmouth

The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
A must have for all fans of zombie apocalypse stories. This book will tell you how to survive!


No comments: